Papua New Guinea Police Recruitments
Police recruitments in Papua New Guinea have been ongoing initiative the Government of Papua New Guinea has put in place. The main purpose of PNG police
recruitments is to increase the police force in the country. The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year.
On this site we provide some information on Police Recruitments.
Before Applying for
Police Recruitments, you must consider the following.
• You must be 18 to 23 years old
• Your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
• Must not hold criminal records.
• Must complete Grade 12
• You must complete Grade two in the last two years.
• You must have good behaviour records
• You must be physically well built.
How to apply.
Applications are open for recruitments twice are year.
Usually, call for recruitments are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Moresby for an application Forms.
1. Write to the Police headquarters for application forms or if
the application forms are available in the newspapers cut out the
2. Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your
academic transcripts and certificates.
Send your applications to the following address.
Shortlisting and Interview.
If you are shortlisted for interview, a officer in-charge of
the screening process will notify you either by phone or by
- First you will interviewed
- Second, you will do entry test
If you pass both the interview an entry test, you will be
shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
For applications and general queries, write to the
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
P O Box 85
Papua New Guinea
Phone: 322 6100 /321 1222
Fax: 322 6113