1 Using html code
2. Use Microsoft Word Application
3. Simple Table App
Using html code.
You can create a table using html codes on weebly pages. The following code can be inserted in weebly EMBEDE Code element. You can modify the code to your desired design.
If you are not good at coding, you can simply use Microsoft Word Tables for your weebly website.
Follow the steps below.
1. Create a table in Microsoft Word.
2. Save the word document as webpage with .html extension.
3. Open the file (webpage format) with notepad
4. Copy the code and paste it in your weebly website using the EMBED CODE element in the weebly design interface.
Note: Make sure that you completely design your table in Word before saving it as webpage.
Simple Table App from Weebkly
A Simple Table is similar to an Excel table - but easier! Add as many columns and rows as you’d like and tailor your table to the design of your website with a custom background color. Simple Table allows for multiple table styles including basic, header, banded, and column