There are several ways to connect your Mobile Phone Internet to your computer. We will outline three basic ways here:
Enabling Data/Internet on your Mobile Phone
1. Go to your phones settings
2. Go to Mobile Network Setting
3. Check Data Enable.
The steps above activates internet on your mobile phone. Now you may want to share this internet to your computer. You can do that by, tethering, bluetooth and USB
Use the following steps tether your mobile phone internet to your computer.
1. Go to your mobile phone settings
2. Go to Tethering portable hotspot
3. Check Portable Wi-Fi hot spot.
Note: Your computer should communicate with your mobile phone. Note: Make sure to activate your wireless network on your computer.
If you have Bluetooth on your computer, you can use Bluetooth internet.
Simply activate bluetooth internet both on your computer and mobile phone.
You can use USB tethering to share your mobile phone internet.
1. Connect your phone to a computer with a recommended USB code.
2. Go to your phone settings
3. Check Tether with USB
You should be able to share/ tether internet. Note: Your mobile phone internet must be activated prior to using USB tethering service.
Weebly has introduced power feature in its platform. You can now schedule posts and publish them on specific times on weebly. This tutorial takes you through how you can schedule blog posts.
1. Go to your weebly blog editor’s interface and locate the following task pane on the left of your screen. Click on Post Options.
2 After you click on Post Options, you will have the following drop down menu. We are interested in the Publish menu. By default the schedule option is “immediately”. Change this to which every preference you want for the schedules of your posts.
3. Usually, you can indicate times when your posts will be posted. Enjoy
Good news for Weebly Users. Now you can add google adsense code to weebly blog posts. This tutorial outlines how you can achieve this. Thanks to weebly for introducing this feature. The screen shot below shows how adsense code is added to the footer of all the blog posts in weebly.
Now you can decide the number of posts you want to show on weebly blogs. Usually there used to be 10 posts by default but now Weebly has made available a feature that can control the number of posts.
As you can see from the figure above the feature "Posts per page" has been added to accomplish this. Follow the following steps to configure your blog posts to desired settings.
1. Go to your blog edit
2. click on Blog Settings
3. Change the number of posts you want to display under "Posts per page" settings.
4. save & Publish
This is a simple step to change the background of a weebly sidebar. We assume that you already know how to use weebly.
1. Open main_style.css in your weebly editer.
2. Locate the code below.
border: 1px solid #000000;
3. The background color is indicated by background: #ffffff;
Depending on your theme the default Feature Area Background color may be different. The important part is to locate the background color code.
d) You can change the brackground color code (#ffffff;) to anything you like.
Note: In the event that you could not find the code in step 2, copy and paste the above code below the last line of the main_style.css and make necessary changes of the background.
Step4 : Save & Publish
How to point subdomain to Weebly
It is possible for you to point a subdomain of your website domain to weebly. Simply follow the steps below to accomplish this.
1. Login to your domain hosts
2. Click Edit DNS zones
3. Click Add New Entry.
4. Choose the A record option, then click Continue.
5. Choose A record for a sub-level of example.com, enter blog (or whatever subdomain you prefer) as the “hostname/label”, then click Continue.
6. Enter the IP address shown in the middle of this Weebly support page, which will look something like 188.8.131.52.
Lets assume that you bought your domain eslewhere and you decide to point to weebly. You can follow the simple steps below to point your domain to weebly.
You can point naked domain (ex. http://example.example.com) or www.example.com to weebly. Simply make simple changes to you dns settings.
1. Login to your domain hosts using your user name and password.
2. Login to the “My Account” control panel (having trouble?).
3. Click Edit DNS Zone.
4 Click Add New Entry.
5 Choose the A record option, then click Continue.
6. Make sure that “A record for example.com” is selected, then click Continue.
7. Enter the IP address shown in the middle of this Weebly support page, which will look something like 184.108.40.206.
8. Click Save
Now repeat steps 4-7, but choose “A record for a sub-level of example.com” in step 6, entering www as the “hostname/label”.
On this page, we discuss some of the useful tips on designing a weebly websites. Feel free to comment on the post here.