Enabling Data/Internet on your Mobile Phone
1. Go to your phones settings
2. Go to Mobile Network Setting
3. Check Data Enable.
The steps above activates internet on your mobile phone. Now you may want to share this internet to your computer. You can do that by, tethering, bluetooth and USB
Use the following steps tether your mobile phone internet to your computer.
1. Go to your mobile phone settings
2. Go to Tethering portable hotspot
3. Check Portable Wi-Fi hot spot.
Note: Your computer should communicate with your mobile phone. Note: Make sure to activate your wireless network on your computer.
If you have Bluetooth on your computer, you can use Bluetooth internet.
Simply activate bluetooth internet both on your computer and mobile phone.
You can use USB tethering to share your mobile phone internet.
1. Connect your phone to a computer with a recommended USB code.
2. Go to your phone settings
3. Check Tether with USB
You should be able to share/ tether internet. Note: Your mobile phone internet must be activated prior to using USB tethering service.