- Login into your weebly website
- Go to your website Settings tab (see figure above. label 1)
- Click on Blogs on the left pane (see figure above. label 2)
- If you have several blogs on your site, they will be listed below blogs (See label 3 above). Click on the blog that you want to add the adsense code.
- You will be given blog settings for that blog you click on the right pane. Click on the add symbol (+) under Post Header Code if you want to add adsense in the header of the blog posts. Or click the add sign under Post Footer Code if you want to add asdense on the footer of the blog post (Refer to label 4).
- Paste the adsense code in the field you got from step 5.
- Hit Save and you are done.
Good news for Weebly Users. Now you can add google adsense code to weebly blog posts. This tutorial outlines how you can achieve this. Thanks to weebly for introducing this feature. The screen shot below shows how adsense code is added to the footer of all the blog posts in weebly.
On this page, we discuss some of the useful tips on designing a weebly websites. Feel free to comment on the post here.