How to Use Rait Prepaid CHANNEL
CHANNEL INSTRUCTIONS TO TOPUP
- Purchase a Rait Prepaid Card
- Scratch off silver panel at the backside
- Dial 1255 from your Telephone (available 24hrs) and follow the voice prompts
Online Topup You can Top Up Online using a Visa Debit Card or a Credit Card
- Click here: Online Topup
- This will take you to the Online Topup page. Follow the instructions.
E-Voucher In the instance there is no Rait Prepaid you can always top up using a PayComm. You will receive a receipt called an E-voucher.
- Locate the nearest Telikom Business Outlet near you.
- Pay from as low as K2,K5,K10,K20 etc.. And the sales agent will offer you the E-voucher.
- Dial 1255 from your Telephone and follow the voice prompts.
Direct Mobile Top Up Top up your Fixed Line Prepaid from m-top up resellers.
- Locate a m-top up reseller
- Pay from as low as K1, K2, K5, K10, etc.
Credit Transfer Transfer credits to another prepaid account (EVDO, WiMAX, Fixed Line Prepaid, ADSL prepaid, etc) via Citifon:
- Create a new SMS message
- Text “amount*destination number” (ex. 5*7758xxxx)
- Send to 1258
Stop and Shop Roll Out All Stop and Shop outlets in NCD sell Top Up at the counter
- Enter any Stop and Shop in NCD
- Purchase your Telikom Top Up at the counter and receive your receipt containing the 12 Digit Voucher number
- Dial 1255 from your Fixed line Telephone and follow Voice Prompts.
BSP ATM Top Up via any BSP ATM Nationwide:
- Insert your Bank Card
- Enter your Bank card PIN Number
- Select Other options
- Select Mobile Credit Top Up
6. Select the Amount you want
7. Get your printed out 12 Digit voucher
8. Dial 1255 from your Fixed line telephone and follow the voice prompts
Next : How To Avoid Online Scams In PNG